The Wednesday Night iY Experience.
island Youth is a beautiful habitat to find hope. At iY the mid-week gathering is the main event. We gather to worship Jesus Wednesday's at 6:30pm. Each gathering includes live worship, life giving preaching, with pre and post service activities. Services are for High School and Middle School students. We meet on the campus of the Island Church at 25550 Canal Road in Orange Beach, AL. Our mid-week services end before 8pm and iY closes at 8:30pm.
Who We Are.
Where To Find Us.
We are easy to find on Canal Rd in Orange Beach. When you drive onto the the Island Church campus take your first right and our parking lot crew will greet you, answer any questions you may have, and direct you to our front door.
- Evangelism- We’re here to make heaven more full and hell more empty. #iYWillGo
- Worship- The reason we gather is to worship Jesus from our hearts with our voices. It doesn’t matter how you sound, but that you make a sound. #WeExistToWorship
- Preaching Jesus- We don’t do talks, we preach Christ crucified for all our sins past, present, and future. We don’t teach character education we preach Gospel transformation. #MakeHimKnown
- Community- We’re not just inviting people to church, we’re inviting people to life. #WeExistForEachother
- Generosity- We’re here to freely and passionately give because everything we have comes from God. Real living means real giving. #iYWillGive
- Safety- We’re a place of peace where you’re free to be yourself. You will always be valued and loved. #EveryStudentMatters
For information on our beliefs visit our beliefs page here.